Recently, AT&T surprised everyone when it added a new option to its gigapower fiber internet service: privacy. Yes, for just $29 more a month, AT&T promises it won’t sell your search and browsing history to advertisers. How generous.
- Yahoo Secretly Scanned Customer Emails on Behalf of U.S. Intelligence Sources
- Dems Turn On ObamaCare Amid Premium Hikes, Bill Clinton Laments ‘Crazy System’
- BBC Fires Award Winning Comedian for Being ‘White and Male’
- Taxpayers Pay For Researcher To Have Bee Sting His Penis
- ‘Secretary of State Ron Paul’ Gives Jennifer Rubin Panic Attacks