Ryan Moran is a small business owner in the United States. That means that while he pays large sums of money in taxes, employees people, and supplies goods that people want to buy, he is still villainized by people who don’t know what it’s like to run a business and who, usually, don’t pay much in taxes themselves.
- Yahoo Secretly Scanned Customer Emails on Behalf of U.S. Intelligence Sources
- Dems Turn On ObamaCare Amid Premium Hikes, Bill Clinton Laments ‘Crazy System’
- BBC Fires Award Winning Comedian for Being ‘White and Male’
- Taxpayers Pay For Researcher To Have Bee Sting His Penis
- ‘Secretary of State Ron Paul’ Gives Jennifer Rubin Panic Attacks